Sunday, February 7, 2010

What do the Super Bowl and Convergence have in common?

Well I just finished watching the New Orleans Saints win Super Bowl XLIV.  It was a great game.  I was excited to see the Saints win.  Not just because it was the first time they had been to a Super Bowl or because of everything the city has been through, but I wanted Sean Payton (head coach) to get the win.


And why did I want Sean Payton to get the win? 


Because Sean Payton will be speaking at Microsoft Convergence in Atlanta and it will be great to hear from the coach that brought his team back from an early 10 point deficit, had the guts to start the second half with an onside kick and also go for a two point conversion.   


Sean will be presenting in a business leadership session on Sunday, April 25.  He will also be speaking about his foundation www.paytonsplayitforwardfoundation.com  I am sure it will be a great session, but this will be only one of many great sessions.  It is not too late to register.  Go to www.microsoft.com/convergence


I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment